Saturday, March 20, 2010

Episode #15

Welcome to Episode #15! I didn't think I'd be recording this weekend, but our plans have changed and here I am!

In this week's episode, I have a short Trinity story and I'll share some recipes and talk, of course about what's in my knitting basket.

This week's book review is "Boho Baby Knits" by Kat Coyle. As well, I'll share a bit about Frisian food, answering Shirley's question.

As always, there are links below. Please feel free to leave comments, and don't forget to check out the Strings 'n Things Ravelry group.


"Let's Go Shopping" Market bag... a free pattern available on Ravelry.


Heavenly Rosemary Yeast Rolls (recipe links below)



2 comments:

  1. OK, ignore my request on Rav for the light box info - I just found this! Love the look of those bread rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had put podcasts to the side for a while and was listening to audio books for a change. Thank you for answering my question. Sûpengroattenbrij sounds interesting. If I buy barley again (It tends to sit in the cupboard after using it once until I have to throw it out.) I'd like to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete