Saturday, February 20, 2010

Episode #13 - Welcome Back!

It's about time, don't you think? If you're new to the podcast, welcome, welcome, welcome! If you've been waiting for me to get back to it, here I am. You'll notice I've made a few small changes and I hope you approve. Please, let me know what you think; your input, as always, is very much appreciated.

In this week's podcast, I'll be talking about what's in my knitting basket, what's new in my library and what I've been cooking up in the kitchen. I'm reviewing the re-released book by Susanna Lewis, "Knitting Lace: A Workshop with Patterns and Projects". I'll share my recipe for Goulash Soup and I'll just be chatting with you (even though you're not here for me to actually chat with).

Links to things mentioned in the podcast:

1 comment:

  1. I think Canadians have a very good reason to be so energetic when it comes to their Olympians. They are doing very well, and Vancouver is putting on a really good show for the whole world. Patriotism is a very good thing. I do agree that the hype overshadows the games themselves.

    And glad to have you back podcasting. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete