Monday, May 25, 2009

Moving Backwards... Episode #2

Join me as we meander through my mind. In this episode, I've got a couple of book reviews, one not even remotely knitting-related, the other completely knitting related. As well, there's a Trinity story, and I'll ramble on about lace and why I love it so much.

Notes:

Books reviewed: 
"The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy" by Valerie Ann Worwood, published by New World Library.
"Victorian Lace Today" by Jane Sowerby, published by XRX Books

The One-Minute Manicure: Use about 1 teaspoon of salt or sugar and enough of your favourite oil (I like extra virgin olive oil) to make a paste and massage it into your hands, fingers, cuticles, wrists for about one minute. Rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your favourite hand lotion. Voila! Lovely soft hands for next to no cost! Couldn't be any easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment